About Hayden Brown & The Brown Studio
We have over 20 years experience creating effective and engaging design solutions on screen and on paper either working from our Kent based studio or on-site as part of a flexible team.
We regularly work for, or partner with a large number of companies providing a wide range of design services:
- We are currently helping Drayson Technologies with design projects including websites, apps, email marketing, whitepapers and business development tools.
- We have worked for Lloyds of London on projects including external and internal websites, email marketing and online research and learning tools.
- We work with Evrythng, supporting the marketing department by providing digital and print design and consultancy services.
- We have provided technical agencies with an outsourced UX and design service working on a number of large corporate clients including Citibank, Cornish Mutual, LinkedIn, LV, MSN, Petro Saudi and Volkswagen.
- We partner with other design agencies including Corke Wallis, Curtis+Co and Pentagram Design providing digital design and consultancy services.
- For over 3 years we worked with Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centres as part of their marketing team providing design for corporate literature, fundraising materials and event advertising and communications.
- We work with WWF (World Wildlife Fund) providing digital design and build for websites, microsites, landing pages, banner advertising and email newsletters.
We also work with a number of other businesses on a range of digital projects, our clients include:
Adelphi Group, ARC-UK, Avon Tyrrell, Credit Flux, Do The Green Thing, Editorial Intelligence, Good With Money, Julia Hobsbawm, Nextenders, Online Reprographics, Rated People, Redburn, Sturgis Carbon Profiling, Trillion Fund, What 3 Words, XCO2 Energy and more...
Our skills include:
- In-depth knowledge of user experience and user interface design for responsive websites and mobile apps.
- Expertise in visual identity systems, all aspects of digital design and front-end html.
- In-depth knowledge of web technology, trends and best practice.
- In-depth knowledge of usability issues surrounding screen design.
- Hands-on expertise in all aspects of email design and marketing.
- Design for print (annual reports, marketing literature, advertising, etc.)
- Project planning including defining scope, timelines and budgets.
- Working collaboratively with UX designers, developers and editorial teams.
- Experience of working in agile development methods.
Take a look at our work or say hello